Need a place to do a group project? Study with a friend? Or hold a meeting?
The Library offers space for people to meet, in the form of a Meeting Room and Study Rooms.
The Carlo Meeting Room on the Main Level near the entrance can be reserved for group use. Read more for details. . .
On the Lower Level, the Library offers 2 Group Study Rooms and 2 Small Study Rooms, which may be used according to the following guidelines:
- You may not reserve a room in advance. All study rooms are offered on a first-come, first served basis each day the library is open.
- You must present ID at the Reference Desk, which is held while you are using the Room.
- Study Rooms are equipped for both wired and wireless access, Patch cords can be found at the Reference Desk.
- Beverages are allowed only in covered containers.
- The Group Study Rooms are suitable for groups of 2 to 6.
- The Small Study Rooms are suitable for 1 or 2 people.